Violence Victims' Services Training
October 14th -- October 18th, 2019
Who is this training for?
• Anyone interested in working in the field of domestic violence service
• Those working toward certification as a perpetrator treatment provider
• Anyone who works in the social service field
This is a state accepted training* and is presented from the historic context
of gender inequality and the many intersections between violence in the home
and in the greater society.
This training provides specific
information on what domestic violence is from:
• A social and legal context
• How violence impacts children, and the greater community
• How we can all work together to keep victims safe and hold perpetrators
accountable through a coordinated community response.
A certificate is issued to attendees upon completion of the training. Attendees
must be present for all sessions in order to receive certification.
• Training sessions provided by experts on each topic, and a
comprehensive manual (additional Domestic Violence Victim Services Manuals are
available for $75.00 each).
• Continental breakfast and snacks provided for full-day sessions; lunch on
• Class size is limited to the first 25 registrants per session.
• $275.00 for general public
• $150.00 for students**
To register for this training, please click here.
If you would like to register and pay with a check please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*This training meets the requirements
outlined in WAC 388-61A-0350: Initial Training for domestic violence advocate
and WAC 388-60-0315.3(a) for state-certified domestic violence perpetrator
receive the student rate you must provide a copy of your current class schedule
on the first day of the training